Nobody ever gets sick of the Kardashians, right? Good, because this weekend introduces yet another Kardashian spin-off series, Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons. Here’s what we know so far about the sisters’ newest show.
1. Kourtney and Khloe filmed the show starting in early June—shortly before Kourtney Kardashian announced her third pregnancy—until mid August. The sisters, along with Scott Disick, Mason and Penelope, moved into a swanky mansion on West Hampton Beach for the summer.
2. The reason the family moved from LA to NY? Their store, of course! The sisters moved cross-country to open up a Dash store in The Hamptons. Also, Scott used to spend some time in The Hamptons as a kid and decided it was a good time to go back, since he is still mourning the loss of both his parents.
4. There are lots and lots of boats involved. Clearly the fam’s favorite thing to do in The Hamptons is go boating. They were spotted by paparazzi on yachts and sailboats tons of times during filming.
5. Kourtney and Khloe’s other family members will appear on the show. There’s been no sign of Bruce just yet, but the rest of the Kardashian and Jenner girls joined Kourt and Khloe in The Hamptons for July 4th, and of course that was filmed. How cute is this pic of Kendall Jenner and her friend, Haylie Baldwin, riding a slide with Mason at a local fair?!
6. Still, it’s all about business. Matriarch Kris Jenner will come to Long Island to help the girls with their new store, because remember—Kris gets 10 percent of everything.
7. Kim Kardashian will have a huge storyline. Though North (and Kanye) will be getting approximately zero minutes of screentime, Kim wouldn’t let this opportunity pass her by! She’ll appear in many of the season’s episodes.
8. There will be drama with Kim’s BFF, Jonathan Cheban. NY-based Jonathan Cheban spends much of his time at the sisters’ Hamptons house, but trouble arises when Kim accuses him of leaking a story to the press that “I only told you.” Interesting!
9. You’ll see tons of familiar faces. Don’t expect a cameo from Lamar Odom (too soon?!), but in addition to Jonathan, Khloe’s best friend Malika and the sisters’ other pals will undoubtedly be there. Here they are filming a scene at a winery.
10. Khloe and Scott’s relationship causes a lot of drama. As seen in this clip from the premiere, Kourtney gets angry with Scott’s constant desire to party and Khloe feeding into it. Apparently, there will even be talks of Scott going to rehab!
11. Did we mention that there will be a lot of boats? Here’s Kim, Kourtney, Mason, and Jonathan going for yet another cruise in the ocean.
12. Speaking of Mason, we’ll see a lot of Kourtney’s kids! Unlike North, Mason and Penelope won’t be shielded from the cameras. We’ll see the cuties do many fun things with their parents, such as strawberry picking and tubing.
13. We’ll find out the gender of Kourtney and Scott’s third baby! It’s been speculated that baby number three is a girl, but we’ll find out for sure in just a few weeks, since Kourt filmed her sonogram.
14. Lord Disick will be in full effect. Upon arrival to The Hamptons house, Scott sets up a Lord Disick flag next to the American one, you know, to claim his territory. LD also invested in a new Ferrari, which he was spotted driving around town. Such a great family car!
15. And here’s another boat pic, because why not?
So, what have we learned about Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons? It’s basically like all the other Kardashian shows but with more boats and preppier clothing. Can’t wait!
Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons premieres Sunday, November 2 at 9pm on E! Are you going to tune into the show? Tweet us @OKMagazine.