trending in NEWS
- German Schoolteacher Allegedly Murders & Eats Man He Met On Dating Site
- Who Is Lukas Gage? 5 Facts About The Viral 'Euphoria' Star, Insulted By Director
- Do You Even Lift, Bro? 10 Of Mark Wahlberg's Most Arousing Thirst Traps — Photos
- Ghislaine Maxwell Took Nude Pics Of Epstein Victims, Says Staffer
- Where Is Donald Trump Jr. Quarantining After Testing Positive For COVID? See Here
Vanessa Bryant broke her silence on the deaths of husband Kobe Bryant and daughter Gianna Bryant on Wednesday, January 29. Vanessa thanked people for their support and prayers and spoke of her family’s indescribable pain in a heartbreaking Instagram post. She also sent condolences to the other victims’ families and announced that Kobe’s Mamba Foundation had set up a fund to assist them financially as they grieve their respective losses.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!