Vanderpump Rules’ Stassi Schroeder is OK!’s newest style star! Each week, Stassi will be giving you a peek into her chic world to hear about the fashion trends she’s loving and how she’s using them to style herself and her friends.
This week I wanted to share with you one of my favorite accessories: the scarf. Not only do they add a touch of luxury and depth to your clothing, but that also provide an insight to each person’s own personality. With the multitude of fabrics and colors, and the many ways they can be worn, it’s almost like the nail polish of accessories, a necessity but totally personal.
So whether you want to do a half-bow epaulette, a layered knot, or a double loop; it’s all about personal preference. It’s cold outside, so let’s make the most of this classic winter accessory. As I’ve said before, the houndstooth print is a personal favorite trend of mine. I’m wearing cozy cashmere scarf in the print that has been wrapped around for optimal warmth! It gives me standard black ensemble an extra bit of flair and glamour. Check out the different scarves I’m loving right now!
- Stassi Schroeder Raves Over Getting 'Barbie Botox' Procedure: See Shocking Before and After Photos
- Stassi Schroeder Is 'Unwell' After Genealogist Claims She's 'Distantly Related' to Gypsy Rose Blanchard 'in a Bazillion Different Ways'
- 10 Bravo Celebrities Who've Spoken Out About Ozempic: Kyle Richards, Sutton Stracke and More
- Houndstooth Scarf
- Furry black scarf
- Two-tone double infinity scarf
- Faux fur long collar scarf
- Tassle scarf
- Missoni thick knit zigzag scarf
- Leopard infinity scarf
- Floral border scarf
- Pearls of Wisdom infinity scarf
- Faux fur loop scarf