Ummmm Vanessa Abrams is that you?! Jessica Szohr hasn't been in the spotlight much since her Gossip Girl days, but she turned it OUT on the red carpet at last night's LA premiere of The Internship!
It seems that Jess is the latest celeb to jump on the Gatsby-inspired fashion and beauty craze these days. She rocked a black, beaded, Haute Hippie dress to the premiere with Chanel shoes and donned a retro, '20s 'do, but it was her glowing skin and flawless makeup that really caught my eye.
Celeb Makeup artist Mai Quynh created the look for the GG star and you can get the same effect using the following products:
- Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation Secret Camouflage Concealer on the face followed by Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Powder in 'Stay Suede' and Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in 'Blushing Bride' on the apples of the cheeks.
- Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color Shadow in 'Caviar' along the lash line.
- Dolce & Gabbana Eyeshadow Quad in 'Femme Fatale 100'—mix the taupe and black colors and apply them to the crease, smudging the black color along the bottom lash line.
- Becca Automatic Eye Pencil in 'Majorca' to rim the eyes.
- Two coats of Diorshow Black Out Mascara.
- NARS Lipstick in 'Tolede' on the lips.
What do you think of Jessica's hot new look? Are you excited to see her in The Internship? Sound off in the comments below or on Twitter @OKMagazine!