At last! Fans of HBO series Entourage can finally breath easy knowing that movie honchos have got their act together and a big screen film is in the works.
The show ran for eight seasons but we were left broken hearted when the series ended in 2011.
The show followed the lives of Chase (Adrian Grenier), his manager/best friend Eric "E" Murphy (Kevin Connolly), brother Johnny Drama (Kevin Dillon), driver and childhood friend Turtle (Jerry Ferrara) and lovable rogue and talent agent Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven).
Deadline reports that the main and supporting cast are now in talks to secure their deals.
So it got us thinking… if we could have our own celebrity entourage — who would it consist of. Here's what we came up with but let us know who you would have.
1. Victoria Beckham — simply so we could always raid her closet, and well David would never be far away.
2. Australian TV Chef Curtis Stone — well we have to eat and he's not bad to look at (see a theme forming here?)
3. Zooey Deschanel — for good girlfriend chats and our quirks would be outweighed by hers. And she's a big manicure fan so she can do our nails.
5. Dolvett Quince — What better way to keep in shape than having the Biggest Loser trainer at our beck and call.
6. Danica Patrick — women are obviously better drivers and she'd be perfect for getting us around town.
7. Taylor Swift – only so we can see up close how she navigates her relationships which would be fascinating — and she certainly is never short of hot, Hollywood suitors. Don't mind taking Swifties cast-offs.
8. Adam Levine — so he can sing to us and he's so cool he'd get us into all the great clubs.
9. Any cast member from the Real Housewives — you always need a crazy person in the group for the funny drama.
10. And Morgan Freeman — ok so random — but who else is going to read us bedtime stories with that soothing voice.
Let us know who you'd love to roll with in your Hollywood clique. Weigh in below or tweet us @OKMagazine!