Olivia Wilde and her hair stylist Ben Skervin chose to pair wavy, undone tresses with her white, midriff-baring Calvin Klein gown. Ben, who used Vidal Sassoon Pro Series products to craft the look, shares instructions on how you can repeat the style yourself.
• Work Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse througout wet hair to create texture and volume. Then, run fingers through hair for a rough dry.
• Around the front hair line and foreheard, use a round brush to blow dry sections straight to offer softness around the face.
• Once hair is dry, wrap one-inch sections of hair down the barrel of a curling iron in a spiral, holding for only 4-5 seconds each, creating slight waves.
• After you've worked through your entire head with waves, allow hair to cool.
• Mist texturizing spray into hair roots to give a beachy, undone texture.
• Brush strands out and set hair using Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hairspray to hold waves in place.
When you're headed to a big event, do you prefer lengthy locks like Olivia's or a crisp updo? Tell us in the comments below or tweet @OKMagazine.