1. Saved By the Bell is a 90's staple. Can you imagine growing up with the show called When the Bell Rings instead? It almost happened!
2. Zack's signature blonde locks were a fan favorite, but who knew they were such high maintenance? While shooting the show Mark-Paul Gosselaar had to touch up the roots every two weeks!
3. While Zack was dating Kelly onscreen, Mark-Paul was really dating his co-star Lark Voorhies off-screen—for three years!
4. So which cast members appeared in every episode? That honor belongs to Mark-Paul and Dustin Diamond.
6. The role of Jessie just wouldn't be the same without Elizabeth Berkley. I mean, how genius was her "I'm So Excited" scene? But did you know she originally auditioned for Kelly Kapowski? While she wasn't right for the part, the producers loved her so much that they created a new role just for the actress.
7. Producers also switched things up for Lark as Lisa Turtle was originally written as a "white Jewish princess from Long Island who moves to California."
8. Bayside High School was never fully torn down after the series ended. So does that mean we can come visit? Pretty please!
9. Mr. Belding not only had a college degree above his desk, but another in Kung-Fu over his filing cabinet. Hiya!
10. Today is Screech's birthday! We had no idea Dustin is really three years younger than the rest of the cast—and neither did producers until a few months into filming.
What was your favorite episode of Saved By the Bell? Tell us the answer in the comment section below and on Twitter @OKMagazine.