This week's Dance Moms was all about the Jazz Hands. Abby Lee Miller brought in her pal Rachelle Rak, a Broadway vet, to guest choreograph the group dance. Rachelle, aka Sas, taught the girls some Bob Fosse-inspired moves without barking orders or insulting their intelligence.
Once Abby saw how well this technique was working, she quickly took the reigns back and changed the routine around. Luckily, it all came together in the end and the girls were victorious with their "Gold Digga" number.
Still, we were left with some lingering thoughts...
1) Who gets married on a Monday? Melissa apparently. But more importantly, why was Paige at Melissa's wedding?
2) What does Rachelle Rak do to look that good? Generally women of a certain age should stay away from french-cut leotards but if you've got it — and she does — flaunt it!
3) Is Mackenzie too you to be on the team? Let's be honest, she is significantly shorter than the rest of the group but her cute quotient is through the roof. Perhaps Mackenzie should lead a spin-off with a younger dance group!
4) Is jogging in place and "sitting the wall" really building Kendall's stamina? There's gotta be a better way.
5) Do body wraps really work? The Moms tried to shed some pounds by wraping various body parts in herbs and cellophane but they never revealed their results. Inquiring minds want to know! Tweet us, ladies!
What did you think of this week's episode? Did you like Rachelle's choreography? Let us know if in the comments below or tweet us @OKmagazine.