Lena Dunham is hosting Saturday Night Live this week, and it's so fun to imagine what the Girls star will come up with. She's obviously a comedy writer in her own right, so she brings a lot to the table. But will she deliver funny characters? Here's what we are hoping for:
1. A Girls parody. Tina Fey's take on the show back when she hosted in the fall was hysterical, and it would be great to see Lena skewer her own show. Maybe she could pen a take on Boys, a risque show about twentysomething stoner dudes who haven't learned about laundry yet? This would be the time for an Adam Driver cameo.
2. Some interesting take on the John Travolta Oscars hullabaloo. Yes, it's already been memed to death, but it was the funniest moment of the Academy Awards. We trust the SNL writers to come up with a witty twist on the situation.
3. A quotable, timely, feminist take on a political issue. Lena already celebrated being a feminist in her promos for the big night, so we'd like her take on say, the upskirting ban in Massachusetts. It's been too long since Tina and Amy's "b*tch is the new black" speech.
- Hillary Clinton Wrote Letter to Lorne Michaels After 'Saturday Night Live' Poked Fun at Teenaged Chelsea Clinton
- 'Saturday Night Live' Accused of 'Toxic' and 'Silencing' Culture — as 17-Year-Old Jane Doe Who Accused Horatio Sanz of Sexual Assault Slams Cast Members for Not Intervening
- Prince Harry Backed Out of Hosting 'Saturday Night Live,' Snubbed Creator Lorne Michaels: Report
What are you hoping Lena does on Saturday Night Live this weekend? Are you planning to watch? Are you a fan of Girls? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.