After a scary few weeks with an alleged stalker, Olivia Wilde has reportedly been granted a restraining order.
The filing record alleges civil harassment, Page Six reported, as Fuhs believed he was Wilde's boyfriend and left notes outside their home. In one Fuh, allegedly wrote to Sudeikis that Wilde "was unhappy in her relationship, and how she wanted to start a new relationship with me."
"This continued almost every day... until January, when Harry Styles got credit for what I was doing," one message read, according to TMZ. "I, as of March 19, 2021 am now struggling to stay sane whilst being hidden," another said.
Wilde reportedly said that Fuhs got into a private Zoom call in October and harassed her and has progressed to leaving the notes since then. Wilde claimed that she was afraid he was able to find her home because she's never shared her address.
According to the docs, the 37-year-old claimed that she has security footage showing the man showing up to her home on multiple occasions to leave the notes.
Wilde was granted the temporary restraining order, which requires Fuhs to stay 100 yards away from Wilde, Sudeikis and their children, Otis and Daisy.
Wilde reportedly said in the court documents that she lives with Sudeikis and their children, but was previously spotted moving bags from Sudeikis' home to Styles' pad in February.
Wilde and Sudeikis were said to have broken up in early 2020 but the split didn't make the news until November of that year. They met in 2011, and Sudeikis popped the question a year later, but they never tied the knot. While Wilde is dating Styles, she appears to be on good terms with her ex after he thanked her at the Critics Choice Awards last month during his Ted Lasso win acceptance speech.
Sudeikis has since been linked with Keeley Hazell.