The Astroworld Festival lawsuits are still mounting.
Apple Music, Live Nation, Epic Records, Tristar Sports & Entertainment Group and Scott's Cactus Jack Records have also been named.
One of the plaintiffs is the family of Axel Acosta. The 21-year-old lost his life after he attended the festival which took place on Friday, November 5. Hundreds of fans were injured during the performance and the death toll has risen to ten.
Buzbee's legal team told PEOPLE that Acosta's death "was needless, and was the result of gross negligence."
According to the complaint, which was obtained by PEOPLE, Acosta is said to have suffered cardiac arrest due to being crushed by the crowd. "When Axel collapsed, he was trampled by those fighting to prevent themselves from being crushed," the suit read. "As he lay there under a mass of humanity, dying, the music played and streamed on—for almost forty minutes."
- Travis Scott Hit With New $2 Billion Lawsuit After Horrifying Tragedy At Astroworld Festival
- Two More Families Of Astroworld Festival Victims Reject Travis Scott's Offer To Cover Funeral Costs, After Ezra Blount's Relatives Decline The Funds
- Attorney Representing Astroworld Festival Victim Says Travis Scott & His Team Spent 'A Lot Of Time, Effort, Energy And Money' Protecting Themselves But Not The Attendees
"Axel Acosta loved and adored Travis Scott and the other performers at Astroworld—the feeling was not mutual; certainly, neither Travis Scott nor his exclusive partners, streaming service, record labels, handlers, entourage, managers, agents, hangers on, promoters, organizers, or sponsors cared enough about Axel Acosta and the other concertgoers to make an even minimal effort to keep them safe," the lawsuit claimed.
The suit alleged that the "Sicko Mode" singer's actions glorify "violence and other dangerous behaviors." It also claimed that while Drake "does not have as prolific of a history inciting violence," he has still "greatly benefitted from [Scott's] 'sicko' legacy."
According to the lawsuit, when the 35-year-old rapper accepted the invitation to perform at the gig, he was "well aware of the damage [Scott] had caused at his shows in the past," "[Drake] was also well aware of the anticipated size and volatility of the crowd, and the likelihood of incitement," the suit read.
Buzbee's team told PEOPLE that his firm "believes, based on its ongoing investigation, that Apple Music, Epic Records and many other corporations that stood to profit from Astroworld will share legal blame in a court of law, in front of a Texas jury." The team also told the publication that the law firm plans on filing another lawsuit "with another 100 named plaintiffs."
Scott has been named in several other lawsuits since the incident occurred. He released a statement earlier this month saying he was "absolutely devastated by what took place."
The "Love Galore" hitmaker also reportedly offered to foot the bill for the victims' funeral costs and is partnering with BetterHelp to provide therapy to anyone who attended Astroworld.
The 30-year-old rapper's attorney Edwin F. McPherson made an appearance on Good Morning America last week. The attorney said that when his client is performing "he has flashpots going off around him and he has an ear monitor that has music blasting through it and his own voice, he can’t hear anything, he can’t see anything."