trending in NEWS
- OK! Q&A: Hilary Swank Talks New Show 'Away' & Her Dream Of Being An Astronaut
- Social Distancing For Good: Celeb Couples Who've Called It Quits During Quarantine
- On The Prowl! 'Selling Sunset' Star Chrishell Stause Dating Again, Says Source
- Bruce Willis Bugs Out Over Rumer Dating Armie Hammer, He's 'Very Protective'
- What A Hunk! 5 Times Channing Tatum Made Our Jaws Drop With Sexy Snaps
Amanda Bynes shared an Instagram video on Thursday, February 20, where she claimed she was “drugged out” when she called several A-list celebs “ugly.” The 33-year-old also introduced fans to her fiancé Paul Michael and revealed they’re both one year sober.