trending in REALITY TV
- ‘Bachelor’ Peter Weber Spotted At Winery With Rumored Producer Girlfriend
- Tyler Cameron Builds A Doghouse For ‘RHOBH’ Star Kyle Richards
- 'VPR' Star Jax Taylor Explodes On Tom Sandoval On Twitter
- Fans Slam Jinger Duggar’s Husband For Influencer Posts — ‘You're Selling Your Soul'
- Erika Jayne Reacts To Brandi Glanville Rejoining 'RHOBH'
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi recently revealed that her son Lorenzo suffered “anxiety” when she would leave to film Jersey Shore. The MTV star announced she was quitting the show in December 2019 to spend more time with her children.
View this post on Instagram
-2019 recap- I became a mother to 3 perfect nuggets. I successfully ran my physical store with an amazing team in an amazing town. I’ve been apart of a phenomenon of a returning reality show called Jersey Shore. I’ve launched new products to my brand that I’m proud of. Going on tour for my Live Podcast Show with my best friend. I fall more in love with my husband and family everyday. I have the smallest but most fabulous friends & support system I’ve ever had. & most of all, i ended 2019 the way I felt most comfortable. Being a hot mess & completely ready for what’s next! Here’s to 2020 - Let’s do this bitch🔥 🥂TO 2020 & CHRIS! 🥂
A post shared by Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi (@snooki) on
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
- Nicole Snooki Polizzi