trending in NEWS
- It’s A Small World! These Surprising Celebrity Relatives Will Shock You
- Tiger King!: $100k Offered To Solve Case Of Carole Baskin’s Missing Husband
- Britney Spears Paid Over $1 Million In Conservatorship Fee in 2019
- The War Is Over: Kanye West Makes Peace With Kris Jenner
- Lady Gaga Opens Up About Her Medication: I Would 'Spiral Very Frequently'
Vanessa Bryant admitted she’s struggling to come to terms with husband Kobe Bryant and daughter Gianna Bryant‘s deaths in a heartbreaking message on Instagram on Monday, February 10. Vanessa revealed that her “brain refuses to accept” that they’re gone, but she’s trying to “be strong” for daughters Natalia, Bianka, and Capri.
View this post on Instagram
Had a great trip to @uconnwbb for senior night and the retirement of basketball legend @promise50 with my baby Gigi. Thank you Gampel, Thank you Coach Geno and Cd for the warm welcome. Good luck the rest of the way 💪🏾 #mambamentality #wizenard
A post shared by Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) on
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!