- Season 17 winner of the Bachelor, Catherine Giudici, visits the Obagi Skin Health Institute on June 13 in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott help The Venetian and The Palazzo Las Vegas celebrate their CARNEVALE festivities with a pop-up party in Morels at The Grove Los Angeles.
- Michelle Rodriguez running up on stage to surprise Danny Trejo, who was being honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award, with a video from Robert Rodriguez at the 2013 annual NALIP Gala presented by Heineken.
- Maria Menounous’s Extra TV crew surprised her with a little early birthday celebration on Friday afternoon, as Mario Lopez presented her with a Cold Stone Creamery birthday cake topped with peonies.
- Julianne Moore and Rachel Roy were spotted instagraming photos of their dinner together at Antica Pesa in Willamsburg on Saturday.
- Adrienne Maloof shows off her bartending skills mixing ZING Vodka cocktails at the annual Palihouse Pride rooftop parade viewing party for the Gay Pride Parade in West Hollywood.
- Sasha Obama celebrated her 12th birthday with her sister, Malia and ten friends at Red Robin in Falls Church, VA. The first daughter and her group dined on a variety of items from the Guacamole Burger and mac ‘n’ cheese, to riblets and wings.
- Brooke Burke-Charvet spotted shooting an ad for her Baboosh Body company in Mexico. babooshbaby.com
- Before heading to their show at Webster Hall with fellow musician Ryan Cabrera, Jason Castro, former American Idol contestant, and Keaton Simons dined together with their manager at Galli Restaurant in Soho.
- Amare Stoudemire and his wife Alexis having brunch with their new baby and son at STK Rooftop in New York.
- Joe Manganiello brought younger brother Nick to the opening of The Left Shoe Company, a made to measure men’s footwear brand. Nick liked to tease that he was 3 inches taller than his big brother Joe.
- 30 Rock star Katrina Bowden and supermodel Jessica White came out Tuesday night to the Dream Hotel along with other VIP guests to participate in the Purity Vodka Taste Challenge.
- Bryan Greenberg got off a red eye to join girlfriend Jamie Chung at Children Mending Hearts Style Sunday. The two held hands and rubbed each other’s backs as they sipped VikingFjord Vodka cocktails while catching up with pal Topher Grace.
- AnnaLynne McCord attending Somaly Mam’s “Disrupting Slavery” charity event at 41 Ocean in Santa Monica, CA.
- Selita Ebanks relaxing poolside at The James Royal Palm after a long day of shooting her first music video in Miami.
- James Blunt spotted at new Hot Spot Aventine in Hollywood on his way to recording his new album.
- Russell Simmons spotted at Rite Aid in NYC checking out his newly launched RushCard Live Prepaid Visa® Card.
Article continues below advertisement