BREAKING NEWS
OK LogoNEWS

Alec Baldwin Spotted With His Kids In New York In Rare Public Sighting After Finally Handing Over His Phone To Investigators

alec baldwin spotted new york public sighting handed over phone pp
Source: MEGA

Jan. 19 2022, Published 12:41 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Alec Baldwin has emerged for one of the first times since handing over his phone to investigators in the fatal Rust shooting.

Article continues below advertisement

The 63-year-old actor was spotted alongside some of his kiddos while attempting to visit the Museum of Natural History in New York — which ended up being closed for the day.

In the video obtained by Daily Mail, the embattled comedian was seen holding hands with two of his sons, Rafael, 6, and Leonardo, 5, whom he shares with wife Hilaria Baldwin, 38. The Hollywood couple also share four other children: Camen, 8, Romeo, 3, Eduardo, 1 and 10-month-old baby Lucia.

Article continues below advertisement
alec baldwin spotted new york public sighting handed over phone
Source: MEGA

The sighting marks the second time Baldwin was seen out in public since finally giving his phone to authorities investigating the tragic shooting on the Rust film set that left cinematographer Halyna Hutchins dead. The famed actor was also photographed earlier in the day on Tuesday while making a coffee run, according to the outlet.

Article continues below advertisement

After previously making a fuss over a search warrant requesting he hand over his cell phone as part of the ongoing investigation, the 30 Rock alum finally gave in last week.

Article continues below advertisement
alec baldwin spotted new york public sighting handed over phone
Source: MEGA

"Alec voluntarily provided his phone to the authorities this morning so they can finish their investigation," his lawyer stated on Friday, January 14, per Deadline. "But this matter isn't about his phone and there are no answers on the phone."

Article continues below advertisement

The search warrant requested by the Santa Fe Sheriff's Office was approved by a judge last month, but up until last week, the actor still refused to provide the device.

Source: ex.co
Article continues below advertisement

As OK! previously reported, the deputies on the case turned to the Santa Fe District Attorney's Office for help on retrieving the device, which Baldwin's legal team was reluctant to hand over over fear of privacy breaches involving his "personal information."

Article continues below advertisement

After Baldwin's attorney confirmed the cell phone was given to the police on Friday, he insisted his client's device would not be helpful in the investigation.

"It is clear that he was told it was a cold gun and was following instructions when this tragic accident occurred," the attorney stated. "The real question that needs to be answered is how live rounds got on the set in the first place."

Article continues below advertisement
alec baldwin spotted new york public sighting handed over phone
Source: MEGA

The It's Complicated star was holding the prop gun that killed Hutchins and injured the film's director, Joel Souza, with a bullet wound to the shoulder. Baldwin has maintained he was told the gun wasn't loaded with live ammunition and that he never even pulled the trigger. The investigation is still ongoing.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2022 OK!. A DIVISION OF EMPIRE MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS LLC. OK! is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.