BREAKING NEWS
OK LogoNEWS

Elizabeth Lyn Vargas' Ex Boyfriend Told Her She Would Be The First To Die In Terrifying Video From Armed Home Invasion

elizabeth lyn vargas ex home invasion video pp
Source: Bravo

Feb. 7 2022, Published 10:11 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

More details have emerged regarding Elizabeth Lyn Vargas' recent home invasion.

Article continues below advertisement

Just last week, the Bravo personality was held captive at her home in Newport Beach, Calif., for hours after an armed man broke in, prompting SWAT officers to raid the property.

While The Real Housewives of Orange County star, 46, was rescued safely after the hours-long standoff, a new video has emerged with chilling details of the terrifying situation.

Article continues below advertisement
elizabeth lyn vargas ex home invasion video pp
Source: Bravo

In the clip obtained by TMZ, Ryan Geraghty — who Vargas briefly dated — is seen inside her home on Tuesday, February 1, as he told her she would be the first to die.

Article continues below advertisement

"I'm taking you out, and then everybody else," the 33-year-old is heard yelling in the video. "They can shoot me if they want. I don't give a f**k anymore, I've got nothing to lose."

Article continues below advertisement

According to the outlet, Geraghty was upset Vargas called the police, as officers and the SWAT team gathered outside of the home during the ordeal. Vargas initially called the cops to report the man for extortion before he showed up and barged into her home with a weapon.

"Bing the big boys, how f**king dare you," he reportedly seethed.

Article continues below advertisement
elizabeth lyn vargas ex home invasion video
Source: Bravo

The reality star was eventually rescued and taken out of the home safely while Geraghty, a convicted felon, was arrested and hit with multiple charges, including felony extortion of property by force or threat, along with several gun charges and possession of a controlled substance, per the outlet. He could face up to 75 years in prison if convicted.

Article continues below advertisement

Just one day after the incident, Vargas was approached by reporters outside of NOBU in Malibu, where she admitted she was happy to be alive.

Article continues below advertisement

"I'm doing better than expected because I have great people around me," she shared, per TMZ. "It escalated really quickly and I didn't understand it and when someone takes advantage of someone by manipulating them….you kind of don't realize it's happening. I'm happy that it's over."

She also revealed she already has "a whole team" to prevent the same situation from happening again in the future. "It was really a tough situation and it's never gonna happen again, put it that way," she concluded.

Advertisement

© Copyright 2022 Empire Media Group, Inc. OK! is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.