Under the pseudonym Jane Doe, the woman claimed in a lawsuit filed Wednesday, February 9, that she was assaulted by both Snoop, born Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr., and his associate Bishop Don “Magic” Juan in 2013 after accepting a ride home from the rapper's apparent pal, whose real name is Donald Campbell, per Rolling Stone.
The alleged attack reportedly took place after Snoop’s concert at Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim, Calif., that May.
According to TMZ, the rapper's alleged victim claimed she fell asleep in the car and woke up being taken to Donald's home rather than her own. She said she decided to go into his home because she was "exhausted" and needed more sleep. However, when she woke up at 4 a.m., she saw that Donald had “removed his penis from his pants” and “repeatedly shoved his penis into [her] mouth,” the accuser alleged.
After the apparent attack, Donald told her Snoop wanted her to join him in his recording studio, where the "Young, Wild & Free" rapper was filming his show Snoop Dogg’s Double G News Network, the dancer reported. Donald told the woman the 50-year-old wanted her to be “his weather girl." She admitted she chose to meet Snoop in the room “in hopes of advancing her career,” per Rolling Stone.
The alleged victim claimed in her suit that she didn't feel well in the studio and went to the bathroom, where Snoop walked in out of the blue, she wrote in the suit. The artist was “standing with his crotch in [her] face, while [she] was defecating on the toilet,” TMZ reported.
“After a few minutes, defendant Snoop Dogg withdrew his penis from plaintiff’s mouth, visibly unsatisfied with plaintiff’s reluctance and disgust of being forced to engage in oral sex,” the suit reportedly claimed.
The woman recalled Snoop proceeding "to masturbate and ejaculated on [her] upper chest and lower neck” before allegedly telling her, “I’ll get you something to clean up with," it was reported.
According to a TMZ insider, Snoop is denying the claims and insisting the woman is looking to make a quick buck, as she just so happened to have timed the suit right before his Super Bowl halftime performance on Sunday, February 13.
The source added that the woman allegedly asked for $10 million, an amount that was rejected, per the outlet.
While the "Gin N Juice" artist has yet to make a statement, he seemed to address the suit on Instagram, writing: "Gold digger season is here be careful Nefews keep ya guards up. And. Keep ya circle small."
In response, the accuser's lawyer, Matt Finkelberg, told Rolling Stone that Snoop's Wednesday post was “obviously threatening” against his unnamed client.
This wasn't the first assault claim lodged against Snoop, whose net worth is $150 million, as he was previously sued by makeup artist Kylie Bell. However, she dropped the suit in 2005 after Snoop countersued her for extortion, per Page Six, and maintained the matter had been “resolved amicably.”