BREAKING NEWS

Travis Scott Went To Dave & Buster's After He Left The Stage At The Deadly AstroWorld Festival: Report

Travis Scott reportedly headed to Dave & Busters right after he left the stage at the Astroworld Festival.

Article continues below advertisement

A source told TMZ that the rapper, 30, was still unaware after leaving the venue of the fatalities that took place during his jam-packed November 6, set.

With Scott never being told what had happened in the crowd of nearly 50,000 people, he reportedly headed over to the after-party at Dave & Busters.

Article continues below advertisement
travis scott pp
Source: mega
Article continues below advertisement

"Travis didn't know the severity of the situation when he arrived at the party, as far as timing, this remains consistent with the fact that no one including the police had publicly confirmed the gravity of the events that had taken place," an insider close to the Texas native revealed.

According to a source, Drake — who was reportedly the one throwing the bash — also did not know that anyone had died at the event where he had made a special appearance.

Article continues below advertisement

An insider alleged to the outlet that once Scott was notified about the tragedy — that resulted in 8 people dead, 23 people being rushed to the hospital, and 11 people going into cardiac arrest — he left the sports bar immediately.

MORE ON:
travis scott
tarvis scott perfroms gallery pic
Source: mega
Article continues below advertisement

As OK! previously reported, in the aftermath of the horrific "mass casualty" situation, numerous lawsuits have been filed against Scott, Drake, along with Live Nation and the organizers of Astroworld.

Article continues below advertisement

In most of the suits, the "Highest In The Room" performer stands accused of disregarding security concerns prior to the festival taking place — even after Houston Police Chief Troy Finner spoke with Scott directly.

travis scott gallery pic
Source: mega

Kylie Jenner's boyfriend, who has offered to pay for the funerals of all of the victims, is also coming under fire for not pausing the performance when people in the audience were screaming for help.

Advertisement

Want OK! each day? Sign up here!

© Copyright 2023 OK!. A DIVISION OF EMPIRE MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS LLC. OK! is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.