Adam awkwardly defended his parenting and Corey awkwardly defended his custody filing on part 1 of the Teen Mom 2 season 5B reunion, but we will say that this reunion show was one of the least dramatic ones yet. We're shocked that for once, Randy didn't start something up with Adam and vice versa! Anyway, read on for the 11 biggest revelations we learned about Chelsea and Leah from part 1, getting us that much more excited for Jenelle and Kailyn on part 2 next week...
1. Chelsea is still single (or at least she was when this filmed in August). When Dr. Drew asked her if she's dating, Chelsea laughed and said, "I mean...I don't know. I'm open to it. I'm not dating anyone right now." Clearly this was taped a while ago though because we all know that now, Chelsea has a boyfriend!!
2. Chelsea has full custody of Aubree, but it's the visitation that needs, well, revisiting. However, Chelsea insists she won't take time away from Adam, she just wants to give Aubree more structure.
3. Adam is still a reckless driver. He shared a video on his phone of him riding with Aubree on a dirt bike—neither was wearing a helmet—but insists that since a dirt bike doesn't require a driver's license, he wasn't do anything wrong by driving one. Ok then.
4. Chelsea and Adam are not totally over. Chelsea said they hooked up "a lot of months" ago. Ew. Also, Adam insists he hasn't recently hooked up with Taylor, since she has a new boyfriend. Seriously, Chels?!
5. Adam's recent arrest wasn't as bad as anyone thought it was. He merely got taken to the police station, did a breathalyzer test and got released. So he says.
6. Randy wants there to be more stability before Adam introduces Aubree to new girlfriends in the future. Adam had absolutely nothing to say to this, but it seemed like he kinda agreed.
7. Leah is upset that Ali has come to terms with her illness, because she doesn't want her little girl to feel different from the other kids.
8. Even though Jeremy works less, he's still only really home with his family one night a week "unless he gets laid off," Leah said. Then he's home 24/7.
9. Leah and Jeremy go to counseling and it's been helping. Remember how Jeremy refusing to go to counseling was the entire plotline of TM2 season four?
10. Leah has no idea why Corey filed for full custody, but stands by the fact that she is not an incompetent mother. And this is very clear to anyone who watches the show, so don't worry, Leah.
11. But according to Corey, he just wants joint custody and 50/50 time with the girls—He doesn't want to take it all away from Leah. Um, why didn't he just say that in the first place?!
Part 2 of the Teen Mom 2 reunion with Jenelle and Kailyn premieres next Wednesday, October 15th at 10pm on MTV! What do you think was the biggest revelation from this reunion? Are you surprised that Adam and Chelsea have hooked up semi-recently? Tweet us @OKMagazine.