On last night's episode of Real Housewives of Orange County, we were introduced to the latest addition to the pack, Lydia McLaughlin. And we're pretty positive that the saying "the calm before the storm" is the best way to describe her arrival to the gang.
Aside from that, the saga between Tamra and Vicki's friendship mending continues, Gretchen has baby on the brain and Alexis might be married to Martha Stewart. Yes, this all really happened. Allow us to explain with the 20 things we learned from last night's RHOC…
1. Lydia and Doug's closet also doubles as their gym…sort of.
2. It's hard for Vicki to explain what's going on with her and Brooks because she doesn't even know what's going on with her and Brooks.
3. Cars are totally overrated. That's why Lydia and Doug took the boat on their dinner date.
4. Lydia can't focus on her son's karate class because she's too busy judging other moms' diamond rings. #RHOCProbs
5. Jim's mid-life crisis looks a lot like Martha Stewart's garden.
6. Gretchen was clearly born to be a mom…
7. Do you know anybody else who can run and push a stroller in heels? Not gonna lie, we're impressed, Gretch.
8. Sorry, Vicki, but Brianna is probably never going to accept Brooks.
9. Heather just wants her boobs back. Since her kids sucked the life out of them.
10. This isn't the first time Heather and Terry have been asked to have their house in magazines and Heather wants us to know that.
11. If Gretchen gives birth to a Mexican baby, it's probably not Slade's.
12. If Brooks is coming over the house, Brianna is outta there.
13. Heather isn't much of an initial hugger. Lydia, on the other hand, went right in for the kill.
14. Lydia's mom is a patient of Terry (Dr. Dubrow). Amazing or awkward? We'll let you decide.
15. Vicki road-tripped to check out Tamra's new gym…all the way across the street. Yep, she drove. We wouldn't want our heels scuffed either.
16. Lydia really wants to stay grounded and humble. Also, she's a self-proclaimed princess who expects everything to go her way.
17. Terry is much better at plastic surgery than he is at changing diapers and babysitting.
18. Vicki and Tamra both promise to not say mean things from now on. Dream big, ladies.
19. Lydia enjoys breaking into random dances. Things like living in Dana Pointe and taking her hair out of a ponytail are dance-inducing activities.
20. Vicki inviting Alexis to Tamra's gym party was the biggest mistake she ever made.
What'd you learn from last night's episode? What are your thoughts on the newest OC housewife, Lydia? Tweet us @OKMagazine and tell us what you thought!