Drita D’Avanzo of Mob Wives is OKMagazine.com‘s exclusive recapper and favorite Mob Wife (but don’t tell Big Ang, mmkay?). Every Friday, Drita recaps Mob Wives with her trademark wit and insight. And today is her birthday! Celebrate with a collection of her funniest recap quotes.
1. “Natalie was ‘purgatory,’ but I don’t think purgatory wore a g-string? So that was just crazy.”—from the January 30 episode’s recap
2. “You live life once so there is no room for regrets. I don’t want to live like that.”—talking about her rap career in the January 23 episode’s recap
3. “I have a husband and speaking from a wife’s point of view I DGAF who you are, where you came from, how long you know him. A wife and mother of the children are everything! Everything. And honestly every other woman needs to fall back and respect people’s marriages and families. Period.” —from the January 23 episode’s recap
4. “I can’t stand when someone talks sh*t and never had a fight in their life. Which is common once people hit the TV screen! For example, I have been fist-fighting as long as I can remember. I was in the middle of shoot outs, stabbings, and crazy situations that could have gotten me killed. No cameras, no nothing. That’s just me.”—from the January 16 episode’s recap
5. “I don’t throw people under the bus. I just beat them up if I don’t like them!”—from the January 16 episode’s recap
6. “As for Lee, I knew I’d get cursed out. I don’t think he was mad about the money. He was just mad that I went to Vegas. Oh well! I was mad he went to jail, so we’re even.”—talking about fighting with her husband in the January 9 episode’s recap
7. “Nothing is more annoying then a fight that lingers all week and no one talks it out. So I highly suggest all couples to just curse each other out and you will feel better, I promise! LOL, I’m kidding. I don’t think Patti Stanger would agree.”—from the January 9 episode’s recap
8. “I was ripping her apart and wanted her to know that. There is nothing I won’t say about you if I can’t say it to your face.”—from the January 2 episode’s recap
9. “Aleeya did great, and in the end the bully actually ended up terrified of her because she wasn’t scared (TYPICAL) and transferred schools. How great is that?”—talking about her daughter’s bully in the December 19 episode’s recap
10. “She called us whores and then laughed about it! Natalie also said she means it as a compliment—why not try saying ‘Hey, sexy girls!’?”from the December 19 episode’s recap
11. “She clearly doesn’t know me too well! For one: if I rip someone, they will know it! My brother calls me Rip Master.”—from the December 12 episode’s recap
12. “Ang is untouchable and unconfront-able. If anyone says anything to Ang, I will personally assault them.”—from the December 12 episode’s recap
What is your favorite Drita D’Avanzo moment? Have you wished her a happy birthday yet? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.