Teen Mom 2 Divorce Rumors: 8 Things To Know About Leah And Jeremy Calvert's Supposed Split
Just when we thought that things were turning around for Jeremy and Leah Calvert after reports were flying last fall that she cheated on him with her ex-boyfriend, it seems like the Teen Mom 2 couple might be back to square one, aka things are not looking so good. Click through to see the newest revelations about their supposed split that you need to know ASAP.
1. Leah and Jeremy didn't spend Easter—which also happened to be their anniversary—together. Leah tweeted that she was spending Easter Sunday with her three daughters and though she did acknowledge that it was hers and Jeremy's three year anniversary, she wrote on Facebook that Jeremy wasn't a part of the family celebration. “This isn’t the only holiday I have spent without my significant other. Some days are harder than most," she wrote. "I have remained strong through it though and my strength has seen me through…Just as it does today and many more struggles to come!”
2. Leah's social media activity is generally suspicious. The mom of three took a mini break from Twitter but ever since her return, she's been posting somber things about "pain and sadness" and "hurt," seemingly alluding to her marital strife. And what's more, she and Jeremy are no longer following each other on Twitter and the Calverts have unfriended Leah on FB!
3. Jeremy posted a selfie in which he's not wearing his wedding ring. "Time to break out the cowboy hat," was what Jeremy had to say about this selfie in which fans noticed that his wedding band isn't on his finger. #BachelorLife, amirite?!
4. Leah has reportedly moved out of their home. In Touch claims that in late March, Leah and her three daughters, Ali, Aleeah and Adalynn, moved out of the trailer they share with Jeremy and into Leah's mother's home in West Virginia. Jeremy and Leah have lived separately for long periods of time before like when he's away on business, but this time the arrangement seems more permanent.
PHOTOS: Jeremy Calvert Sparks Split Rumors & More Teen Mom News
PHOTOS: Inside Kailyn & Javi 's Intense Workout Routine
PHOTOS: Adorable Times The Teen Mom Dads Gushed About Their Girlfriends
5. Jeremy is threatening to file for divorce. Also, Us Weekly holds that "Jeremy has been telling people for a few weeks now he’s going to file for divorce from Leah,” but the actual divorce isn't yet a definite.
6. There might be more than one "other woman." Jeremy's alleged affair with Brittany Musick may be over (or not), but various sources say that Jeremy has been with additional women since he first found out that Leah (probably) cheated on him.
7. The relationship will be chronicled on Teen Mom 2's upcoming season. Well, actually, this is pure speculation, especially since Leah originally quit Teen Mom 2 because she reportedly didn't want her relationships on TV anymore. But since she's signed back onto the show (and her ex Corey Simms' dad Jeff has confirmed that they're filming), it's basically a given that the MTV cameras will be around to capture all of this.
8. Jeremy has reportedly been in touch with Teen Mom 2 producers. Since the show is mainly about Leah and not the men in her life, Jeremy has a reason to be afraid that the show will be edited in such a way to make him look like the bad guy. But The Ashley reports that Jeremy has reached out to producers to make sure he gets to tell his side of the story. Who knows if they'll oblige...
What do you make of all this? Do you think this is just another bump in the road for Leah and Jeremy or is it really over? Tweet us @OKMagazine.
PHOTOS: Amber Gets Mad At Gary On Teen Mom OG
PHOTOS: Maci Bookout Shares New Baby Bump Selfie
WATCH: The Teen Mom OG Girls Discuss Farrah's Controversial Return