We came, we saw, we conquered Season 3 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Over the course of two weeks we wrapped up the season the only way we know how—by laughing, crying, rolling our eyes, switching seats, talking about fridges and how we never fly coach. We also got everything out on the table and made some lifelong friends. Did we say we? We meant Brandi, Kyle, Kim, Lisa, Taylor and Yolanda. Adrienne, you saucy minx, you were not invited.
And now for the last time this season, here is everything we learned from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills this week:
1. Forget turtles, Kim's like an elephant—she remembers everything!
2. Lisa trusts everyone except Kyle.
3. No one needs to see Adrienne & Paul open mouth kiss each other. Ever.
4. Chef Bernie should stick to cooking.
5. If you want to see Kim and Kyle be cordial, give up RHOBH—it's all about Stars in Danger.
6. Yolanda STILL can’t afford a second horse for her daughter. What is this, amateur hour?
7. Flying coach is almost as middle class of Linda Thompson’s jam. Almost.
8. Kim and Kyle still have some major work to do. Perhaps Dr. V could help?
9. Brandi’s Stevie Wonder impression is not so off-point.
10. Mauricio Umansky’s shoe size is 12. Not too shabby.
11. Paul does not blame Brandi for breaking up his family—so at least she’s off the hook about something.
12. Mauricio is literally everyone’s real estate agent.
13. Brandi and Mauricio like each other.
14. Taylor took a little bit of a back seat this episode. Which reminds us—why weren't Faye, Marisa & Camille in attendance?
15. Adrienne is NOT in Andy’s good graces (cue shirt-tossing).
16. Catharsis for everyone!
17. If you ever go to Amsterdam, you will not remember it.
18. There's nothing a final toast can't fix. Follow it up with a few cocktails from Sur Lounge, and everyone will be besties by bedtime.
So that's that. Will you miss the ladies of Beverly Hills? Were you wondering when Faye was going to freak out Cousin Rosie-style backstage? Do you think Lisa will win Dancing With The Stars? Tell us in the comments below, or tweet us @OKMagazine.