Resolving to eat better doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice all sweets. Scroll down to see how your favorite celebs indulge the healthy way.
GUILT-FREE CHOCOLATE DECADENCE
STACY’S TIP: Try and sweat every single day, says Stacy Keibler, even if you can only do jumping jacks for 10 minutes in your house. The actress and former WWE wrestler loves all forms of exercise, from hiking to Pilates. She satisfies her love of chocolate with this delicious gluten-and dairy-free pudding recipe from her website SKphilosophy.com.
JAIME’S TIP: Let someone else cook! To make sure shes eating a balanced diet, Jaime King turns to Paleta, a farm-to-table meal delivery service with a focus on organic ingredients (paleta.com). It’s truly one of the greatest gifts I have given myself, she says. This fruit dessert is a favorite.
Paleta Gluten-Free Peach & Blueberry Fruit Crisp (Serves 8)
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 (6 oz.) packs blueberries, fresh
• 2 peaches, sliced with skin lef on
• 1 lemon, juice and zest
• 4 tbsp. all-purpose, gluten-free four
• 4 tbsp. palm sugar
• 1 cup rolled, gluten-free oats
• 1/2 tsp. sea salt
• 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
• 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
•Optional garnish: Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.Coat an 8×8-inch baking dish with olive oil.
2. In a bowl, combine fruit, lemon juice and zest, palm sugar and half the four; toss well.
3. In a separate bowl, combine remaining four and sugar, oats, salt, cinnamon and nuts; mix well.
4. Pour fruit mixture into dish and sprinkle with topping. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Serve topped with a tablespoon of yogurt and cinnamon.
A SWEET GREEN JUICE PICK-ME-UP
VENUS’ TIP: “I eat lots of vegetables and green juices,” says Venus Williams, who believes that small changes can add up to a healthier lifestyle. “Set realistic goals, keep re-evaluating, and be consistent.”
Jamba Juice’s Kale Orange Power Smoothie (Serves 1)
•1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
•1/2 cup of fresh kale (washed well) or frozen kale
• 1/4 cup fresh or frozen banana
• 1/2 cup of ice (optional)
1.Add ingredients in above order to blender
2.Blend until smooth and serve immediately
DELICIOUSLY HEALTHY FRUIT-FILLED MUFFINS
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!