The Talk host Sharon Osbourne was spotted for the first time amid the show's hiatus, due to allegations of racism, as she went to get her COVID-19 vaccine.
The 68-year-old was spotted looking down in the dumps and was followed by a large man with grey hair as she got in her car to go to the vaccination center. She reportedly hired private security after she and her family received death threats following her row with Sheryl Underwood on The Talk.
Osbourne kept a low profile with a black hat over her signature red hair and wore a white t-shirt with a cream cardigan.
As previously reported by OK!, private security guards are now stationed outside the Osbourne family home in Los Angeles, Calif. After the heated episode of The Talk, a number of allegations emerged against Osbourne.
Osbourne was accused of calling former cohost Julie Chen a "wonton" and "slanty eyes" as well as calling Sara Gilbert, who is openly gay, a "p***y licker" and "fish eater." Former host Holly Robinson Peete claimed that Osbourne said she was "too ghetto."
Osborne denied the allegations and said they were "crap."
"Being accused of racism is no joke. Now they get their sweet revenge. I can’t even address it because it’s kids in a schoolyard. Coming out with stupid, childish comments, it’s like really? That’s all you’ve got?" Osbourne told the Daily Mail.
"Everyone’s got an opinion or a story like the wonton story," she told the outlet earlier this week and described the backlash as a "pile on."
"It’s like f**k off with your f**king wonton story. F**k off!"
Osbourne tested positive for COVID-19 back in December and was hospitalized while her husband, Ozzy Osbourne, tested negative and got his first jab last month.
The Talk hiatus will reportedly continue for some time, according to Deadline. The cast was reportedly told that the show will not air at least until next week, but a return date was not set. The Talk was originally down for a two-day hiatus last weekend and then extended until Tuesday, March 22, before it was extended again.