Justin Timberlake is 33 years old today. Happy birthday, Justin Timberlake! What an ugly, sad, quiet world we would have without him in it! In honor of his birthday, we decided to look back over 33 reasons why we love him. Trust us that it was hard to stop at 33.
1. He reunited with NSync for our pleasure last year!
2. He is a hilarious Saturday Night Live host.
3. He sang “SexyBack” as a ragtime performer.
4. He has had some really ridiculous haircuts over the years.
5. He shows off his best dance moves at every opportunity.
6. Sometimes he’ll bust out an old song at a weird time.
7. He serenades the Obamas.
8. He has lent his voice to 22 other songs that are not his!
9. He says cute thing about being married to Jessica Biel.
10. He gets special lifetime achievement at the VMAs.
11. He danced around Chinatown for his video “Take Back the Night.”
12. He almost killed one of our editors when she attended his New York show.
13. He acts! And acts well! And has a new acting role on the way.
14. He’s had one crazy, drunk, bloody (?) acting role you may not know about.
15. He attends his bandmates’ weddings, like Chris Kirkpatrick’s recent nuptials.
16. He teamed up with Jayz for an amazing music partnership.
17. Even his old pop rivals, like Nick Carter, can’t help but bow down.
18. He stop his concerts for fan proposals.
19. His wife Jessica Biel doesn’t feel any need to hang all over him all the time (though we would, we totally would).
20. Whenever he pops by Saturday Night Live, for any reason, it’s a good time.
21. Even though he’s married, he sometimes he makes out with other girls in his music videos. Keeping things spicy!
22. Justin and Britney Spears reunited!
23. He has no bad blood with his exes. Britney Spears has nothing but nice things to say!
24. He does all kinds of movies: action ones, indie ones, awards-season ones. He’s versatile!
25. His first hits can always put a smile on your face.
26. He says romantic things about love. Awww.
27. He is very into food, and even has restaurants.
28. He has cute thoughts on Miley Cyrus’ twerking.
29. He shuts down Hollywood Boulevard to sing and no one can even complain about it.
30. Today’s young pop stars mirror his relationship with Britney Spears.
31. He’s best pals with Jimmy Fallon… even though he interrupted his wedding speech.
32. Even he forgets the lyrics to the NSync song “Tearing Up My Heart.”
33. But those NSync songs will live on forever.
Why do you love Justin Timberlake? Can you believe that he’s 33 years old today? What’s your all-time favorite song of his? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.